Preparing meals for kids is not as easy as preparing meals for adults. Some kids are picky eater. They will eat the food as long as they like the taste and the ingredients. That is why cooking something that any kids must love is a must to make sure that your kids are eating in their breakfast, lunch or dinner. For this, you need to find Recipes for Kidsthat taste delicious and also nutritious. All of the nutrition that your kids need for their development is fulfilled. With these recipes below, you will be provided with easy to make recipes for your kids that you can make in your house.
Making Bagel Pizza with Easy Recipes for Kids
If it comes to breakfast time, you need to cook something easy and quick yet delicious and nutritious. These simple and delicious Recipes for Kids will make you able to serve that kind of food for your kids. The recipes are Cheesy Chicken Bagel Pizzas. To make this food, you just need simple ingredients. For this you need to prepare ingredients as follows:
- 2 plain bagels, cut in half
- ½ lower sodium sauce marinara
- 1 cup shredded chicken breast rotisseries
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, pre shredded
You can see from the ingredients that you only need four types of ingredients to serve this food. You can prepare theseRecipes for Kids in less than 15 minutes. What you need to do with all of those ingredients can be seen in the preparation steps below:
- Preheat the boiler
- Then place the bagel halves and cut it on a baking sheet. Broil the bagel for 2 minutes or until it lightly browned.
- Spread 2 tablespoon of marinara sauce on cut side of each halfbagel. Topped each part of the bagel with chicken and sprinkle it with mozzarella cheese.
- Broil again the bagel for about 2 minutes until the cheese melts.
This is one of the simplest and delicious and all of kids will like to eat for their breakfast. TheseRecipes for Kids can be prepared in less than 15 minutes for your kid’s breakfast. You can serve this food for 4 servings. For other variations, you can make another kind of bagel pizza for your kids. Bagel pizza can be made into so many kinds of variations that will attract your kids to eat it. The next Healthy recipes for kids made by bagel bread are stuffed bagel pizza.
Stuffed bagel pizza can be prepared easily using simple ingredients. And it only costs about $1.67 per servings. These are quite cheap Recipes for Kids that you can serve for breakfast or lunch. To make this kind of recipes, you need to prepare ingredients as follows:
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup of ricotta
- 5 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed it and squeezed it dry
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 4 medium of bagels bread
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
As we can look from the ingredients, you can make kids who do not like to eat vegetables to eat spinach with these recipes. So it can be good Recipes for kids to cook for them and by them, but still it needs adult assistant to cut the bagel. To make theseRecipes for Kids you need to do the steps as follows:
- Preheat the oven for about 400 F degree. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place it in oven. Combinespinach, ricotta, mozzarella and salt in a large bowl.
- Then slice off the top of the bagel using large serrated knife and discard it. Then scoop bagel’s doughy part of the bagel and leaving crust still. The discard the interiors.
- After that, spread 2 tablespoon of tomato sauce inside the bottom of the bagel cut. Then divide cheese mixture among bagels and spreading evenly over the top.
- On heated baking sheet, place the bagel and bake until the cheese is melting and bagels are and browned around the cut edges for about 15 minutes or more. And this stiffed bagel pizza as tasty Recipes for Kidsare ready to serve.
These two examples of Recipes for Kids are food to serve for your kids. You can make bagel bread into different creations of bagel pizza. With this food, your kids can enjoy their breakfast or lunch time and stuffed their belly with healthy and yummy food made by their mom.